I will be having surgery tomorrow to biopsy the lymph nodes and insert the port for chemotherapy. Surgery will be at 8:30 a.m. If you are able, stop and say a prayer between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m.
Also, I’m asking all Adams’ Angels to wear their T-shirts tomorrow to show support for my family. Knowing there are human angels banded together while my family waits on me is such an uplifting thought. I can’t thank you all enough for all your words of encouragement, posts, texts and most all, your prayers.
I am praying for:
- God’s hand to guide the surgeon tomorrow
- God’s knowledge for the surgeon’s mind
- God’s peace for me and my family
- God’s healing from surgery AND cancer
- Lymph nodes will not have cancer
- God’s will for this whole situation
Although the days, weeks and months ahead will be a challenge for me, I am looking forward to spending some time blogging and keeping in touch with you all. Until then, I’m…
Fighting and Believing!